Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dom
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title very much summs it up. Pm me im willing to pay $50 shipped for a new one. Full lines in both switch and spey formats.

·
Registered
186 Posts
FYI, you can buy Elixr switch heads at Sierra Trading Post for only $12 new.

Beulah Elixir Switch Shooting Head Fly Line - Save 73%

I have been buying from this company for over 20 years. Absolutely reliable, rock bottom prices and great customer service. Sign-up for email specials and you will get additional sale coupons almost daily, some with free shipping. Rods, reels, gear, you name it, they carry it.

cheers

·
Registered
611 Posts
Title very much summs it up. Pm me im willing to pay $50 shipped for a new one. Full lines in both switch and spey formats.
I gave up on waiting for Beulah to bring their new integrated lines to market, and purchased a Snowbee integrated switch at 400 grains that I like very much. They make it in an intermediate also.

·
Dom
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm.. $12 for a head might be a nice way to micro dial in my rod with but im sure 25gr wont make mych difference. Sierra is great site!

Snowbee has some very promising lines out there but for some reason I still feel hesitant to try them.

I love Elixir and it has a soft spot in my heart so I think I will keep hunting for 400 and 425gr. Both switch and spey. Anyone?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts