Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 4" Prefect with line guard. Or a 4" Perfect without line guar as long as it has the 1912 check. It could be a Hardy or Henshaw or whatever you think could fit the bill. As long as it's LHW

I already have a new Hardy Perfect 4" wide without the line guard. I would also consider other LHW reels like Olson, Farlex. etc.

My first choice would be an Old Hardy that was born LHW. My second choice would be a Henshaw 1912. My third choice would be a Newer (2000's) Hardy Perfect with line guard.

But I'm totally open.

Thanks

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok Guys. If you're gonna help please remember to not just put a link on this thread. Otherwise everyone who is looking for the same thing become my competitor. Please send me a private message. Thank you

·
Registered
113 Posts
Not so easy job to find older left handed Perfect with lineguard. ..
Good luck for the hunt ! :)
I'll send pm to some info where you can ask!

·
Registered
629 Posts
20160716_152256.jpg

14232461_10210614879952071_3900289920626573719_n.jpg

From Vancouver…I suggest buy Canadian. A Wayne Petrevan LH 4" platewind with 1912 check. I have my name down for one. Smooth as butter. Wayne is open to suggestions of a 3 3/4" model as well.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Personally I would sit out the next few months or so, following the securing of such a fine new reel, by (possibly) making do/using lesser, modern reels , in order to get you through..

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Personally I would sit out the next few months or so, following the securing of such a fine new reel, by (possibly) making do/using lesser, modern reels , in order to get you through..
Oh! yeah, i think I'll be alright. Thanks for the connection to wayne.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts