Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally narrowed down my reel choice for the Meiser I built last year. If anyone has a 4 Inch Bellinger LHW please let me know.

Regards
Brayden

·
Administrator
2,472 Posts
I have finally narrowed down my reel choice for the Meiser I built last year. If anyone has a 4 Inch Bellinger LHW please let me know.

Regards
Brayden
I believe all of the 4" reels he offered were interchangeable wind. Very nice, classic reel and a very nice sound. Hope you find one for your build.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Bellinger

zencaster

Get ahold of Gary, "basingp" on Classic Fly Rod Forum, he will probably get one for you.. Let him know weather you want a fixed drag, or a click and pawl..
And montanafos is correct, you can change retrieve to what you want..
If you pm me I can send Gary's contacts..
Rod

·
Administrator
2,472 Posts
zencaster

Get ahold of Gary, "basingp" on Classic Fly Rod Forum, he will probably get one for you.. Let him know weather you want a fixed drag, or a click and pawl..
And montanafos is correct, you can change retrieve to what you want..
If you pm me I can send Gary's contacts..
Rod
He has none. Have been in touch with him in the last week and he doesn't see anything coming available any time soon.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info and pm's everyone. I am currently sorting through the options, however please feel free to contact me if you have more information or a Bellinger you would be willing to part with.

Regards
Brayden

1 - 7 of 7 Posts