Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an ultra light rod for small creeks and such if anyone has a 000wt-3wt for sale drop me a line.....

Cheers

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have a 7'9" TFO 3wt. Finesse series rod. It's in great shape, includes original packaging, rod sock and warranty card. $100.00 USD, I accept Pay-Pal.
If interested in a combo, I have a Lamson Litespeed 1 reel available also. $200.00 for the combo.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have a Loomis GLX classic 8' 2pc 3wt - in after market rod/reel case, excellent condition for $300..

Eric

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have a Loon 10' 3 weight. It is probably too long for a small creek though. It shines as a belly boat rod and on larger creeks like Silver Creek. It's in excellent condition , only used twice.

$150

Pete

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have *two custom rods in that size range that I would be willing to part with.*
The first is a 7’9” forecast 3wt. , two piece rod. It has chrome guide, blue thread work, and an American tackle reel seat and grip.* I like to use this rod when I am bluegill fishing in the spring, when they are on their beds.* I especially grab this rod if it is windy out, or If I know that I will be fishing for gills in the 8 to 12 inch range.* I would like to sell this rod for $75, but would sell it as a combo with a okuma sierra reel and loaded with line for $125.
The second rod is either a 6’10” or a 7’ *( I can’t recall) *1 wt. Dan craft fiver rivers series rod. I was asked to build this rod for a friend, with all the bells and whistles, and when I did he paid me enough to build two.* One for me and one for him.* The rod is fantastic for being so light.* It has titanium fuji guides, and I believe a struble (cork) reel seat with slide bands.* It is a really nice rod!* I would sell this one for $200, or as a combo with a Ross Colorado “0” reel loaded with a 1 wt line, for $275.
IF you are interested in either rods, contact me either via PM here on spey pages, or by email at [email protected]
Thanks for reading
John Ridderbos
Ps.* I will cover shipping on either rod.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rod Found! Thanks all for the replies and pm's....

Went with a nice Sage TXL 2710 :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts