Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a beautiful Steffen Brothers fiberglass 3/4 weight and need a proper reel for it. Here are some that I am shopping for:

Lamson ULA Purist 2
Sage 3200
Abel TR/Creek 1
Hardy Featherweight/Marquis 4
Ross Colorado 1

I can spend up to about $175. Let me know what you have, if it comes with a line or not, and what you want for it.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I have a golden prince in that size that I'd be willing to part with. No line, though.

A friend of mine just purchased a Steffen Bro's and is awaiting it's arrival. How do you like it? fit and finish??

·
Registered
360 Posts
4wt reel

LL Bean GQS 4/5 with spare spool. These reels were made by Hardy- marked
made in England- for Bean. Same as a marquis disc. Realize not completely
click-pawl but close. In very good condition. $110 to your door. Can email pics.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I am selling a Hardy LRH lightweight reel for a friend. The reel is in very good condition with some very light signs of use. Weighs 5.1oz loaded and comes with backing and an unknown line. $180 shipped.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've got one of the new Hardy Ultralight CC 1000's, new in box and never been fished. It's really light, has an adjustable click pawl, can hold a 3-weight, probably a 4-weight with very little backing (not necessary for this kind of fishing anyway), and has an ultra large, narrow arbor for quick line pickup without causing tangles. I'd let it go for $145 plus shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts