Spey Pages banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sage HD Trout Spey 1wt & 3wt; Meiser S2H1132S-5
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Changing this to a sale: $915 shipped US only, PayPal ok.
WTT Trade 7wt Sage Igniter Switch (7119-4) for 5wt Sage X Switch (5110-4), would consider other similar rods (One 5126) in the 5wt range, possibly 4 as well. The igniter is essentially new. I got it a few months ago from Sage, I did register it. The plan for the rod was for an upcoming steelhead trip and for local use here in CT in the salt (overhead casting, which it does quite well). The rod has only been lawn casted. My reason for trading, I have some neck issues and I think this is just a little too much rod for me unfortunately. I don’t have any pics currently (don’t think they’re needed but could provide those Fri). I am away but have access to the site, could ship Sat or Mon if a deal is made.

Regarding trades, I’ve never done one with an expensive item like this and I’m new to this site so not sure how thot would ultimately work.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I just wanted to say I traded recently for a similar high quality/$ item and the experience was excellent. If you are dealing with a well-established, long-term member you shouldn't expect any issues.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One final bump, then considering selling.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Opening to want to sell. $915 obo shipped PayPal ok, US only.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts