Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
seaterspey
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I for one have the opportunity to play on Speypages from time to time while at work. They do not have any kind of software that watches every move you make on the computer. I find it to be very refreshing to spend some quality time on the site to break up the day.

Just wondering how many others have that kind of opportunity during your busy work days?

I'm in sales and even have some customers that I can deviate from business to play with them and that is a big plus in my opinion.

KC

·
Registered
272 Posts
Drift over to Speypages to check in during work? Never... :)

I can go weeks and not do it, then check in a few times during a day, then go weeks again. Depends on the mood, if the bookmark comes up, or who knows?

·
Registered
296 Posts
I get the chance to do the same as well. I'm a software developer and being able to take a couple minute mind break from coding stents really helps to keep me fresh. Besides if I catch myself doing an extended speypages stent then I can always makeup for it later and do a little work from home remotely to call it even. :)

Oh and my company tracks EVERYTHING that goes across the wire, but they are pretty lax here in terms of content. Obviously no offensive material or illegal stuff, but other than that they almost seem to like that people take mini breaks to stay fresh.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'm sitting on the floor of the drum booth in a recording studio right now. Sometimes there's a lot of downtime between takes, especially at the end of the session. Thank goodness for iPads. SP is a good way to kill the time. There's only so much playback I can listen to.

·
Dedicated Fisherman
3,264 Posts
I only am on-line when I'm home and when there are long intervals when I haven't logged on I'm away at work. This is the time of year I show up and soon I might even tie and post some new flies.

By the way, I'm still using regular flies this fall but those huge Sculpins are really taking lots of fish too :)

I made up a bunch of green butt's with a Dee type wing last winter and have been catching with them pretty well. They are much easier to cast.

Ard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts