Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations out there? Trying to introduce the fiancée to more fishing. She's 5'2" 115lbs and size 6 - 6.5 shoes so I'm assuming a size small? Oh and budget will Prob be $200 and less if possible... Thanks.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Orvis convertibles are $279, but my girlfriend seems to like them. About the same size you mentioned.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
My wife wears a Simm's women's model lightweight I think it's called. Seem like a good fit, and she's happy with them.

Sg

·
Registered
197 Posts
If you want her to enjoy it don't buy her cheap stuff. Get the best you can afford. LL Bean and Orvis both make decent womens waders. My wife owns both, and she really likes her boot foots for convenience and warmth.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I got my wife the Orvis Silver Sonic waders. Great fit. She is tall so went with mediums. So far she is happy and dry.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Try before you buy

sidt87, my partner is about the same size as your fiancee and is very happy with her Redington Chena River waders in size M.

I suspect that different manufacturers have quite different sizings so it will be best for your fiancee to try on first if at all possible.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I have a pair of Simms freestones size small, New with tags. Bought them for my wife and she has never used them. the Simms site has a size chart, if they would fit her and you're interested shoot me a message.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts