Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its too cold to fish, so it was time to go through some gear that needs a new home. Please shoot me a PM or email at rich_felber at yahoo dot com if you want any of these items.

1. Sage Z Axis 11ft 7wt: Very lightly used and in excellent condition. Comes with original tube and sock. $400 + shipping

2. Ross CLA 4 and extra spool: Has seen lots of use but has been well cared for and remains in excellent working condition with some minor scuffing on the edges. Extra spool was spooled but never fished and comes with 200 yards of 20lb dacron. Both reel and spool comes with original neoprene pouch. $150 + shipping

3. Brodin Streambase Cutthroat Trout Net: Has been fished for a few years...has some nicks, scratches, and dings but nothing major. Net does not have any rips or tears. 24" overall length, 10" X 15" hoop, soft nylon net. $22 shipped.

4. Under Armor Flats Guide Long Sleeve Fishing Shirts: Both shirts size XL. By far the softest and coolest fishing shirts I've ever owned. Green shirt was worn 3 times total and is in perfect condition. $25 + shipping Blue shirt was worn more and has a small smudge or two on it but very minor. No holes, tears, etc. $20 + shipping.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
No surprise there.

Thanks Rich! Great seller guys, Rich was a pleasure to deal with.
I've been here a lot of years and I can only think of one 'deal' that went 'side-ways,' a miscommunication between buyer and seller. They worked out to both's satisfaction.:smokin:

Welcome to SpeyPages!

fae

1 - 10 of 10 Posts