Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Swinging for the fences
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just moved away from the NW and I'm looking to unload some gear that won't serve me well in Arizona.

Winston BIIX 7133 - I bought this rod from one of my best friends two years ago and fished it 6-8 times. It's in great fishing shape but has some cosmetic wear. It's a legendary rod and can handle both summer and winter conditions. Sock and tube included. $335 shipped o.b.o. pending sale

Ross CLA 5 (Copper) - Great reel, practically indestructible. Works perfectly but has a some minor scrapes along the bottom of the frame. Overall, it's in great shape and ready to fish. Neoprene pouch included. $160 shipped o.b.o. pending sale

Rio 500gr Skagit Flight - Like new, skagit head, light orange, in box with spool. $30 shipped o.b.o. pending sale

Rio 540gr Compact Skagit - Like new, skagit head, fluorecent yellow, no box. $30 shipped o.b.o. pending sale

Scientific Anglers Sink Tips - Intermediate (clear), Type III (dark green) and Type VI (dark grey), great shape, selling as a trio, tip wallet included. $25 shipped o.b.o. pending sale

Homemade Tips - Set of three T8 tips (6', 9', 12') with braided loops. $15 shipped. reduced

Homemade Tips - Set of three T14 tips (6', 9', 12') with braided loops. $15 shipped. reduced

If you are wishing to bundle these items, I can be more flexible on the price. Photos available by request.

Thanks for looking,

Jeff

·
Registered
577 Posts
I will take those SA tips off your hands email sent with paypal info THANKS

·
'Alley Swinger
45 Posts
Tips

How much time have those T tips seen on the water? Was going to make some up, but they are at a great price!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts