Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
River Run Anglers will be sponsoring Winston and SA for a Day On The River February 16 2008 from 9:00 Am and 12:00 Pm I am really pumped to try their SA single hand Skagit heads and to work on the Dragon’s Tail running line (sounds like some erotic drink for the 60’s) So come and join us for day of fun.
We will be holding the event at the mouth of Tolt River adjacent to the Tolt McDonald park in Carnation Washington. Here is a link with driving dirctions http://www.speyshop.com/channels/store/2004/1098899381/index.shtm
So come and join use for the day.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
SA Singlehand Skagits...

...a great opportunity for any of you all out there that have "Troutspeys" (12' to 12 1/2' 5/6 weights) or Switch rods in the 5 to 8 weight class, to possibly find a real "sweet" line match for your rod (in a Skagit mode). A couple of "starting points" - try the 320 matched with 100 grainish tips on 5 weight Switches. For 5/6 weight Speys, try a 380 or 400 matched with 100 grainish tips. Have fun!!! On these sizes of "doublehanded" rods, the SA "singlehanded" Skagits absolutely SIZZLE!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
No. Actually, if he had spent more time or was a faster learner he would have said "ya'all" like it was one word.As used in Texas ,it is one word.It covers all the bases from a single person to a crowd! The first texas word my 25 yr old son learned when we move to Texas when he was five.

Beau

·
JD
3,609 Posts
Texas talk

Yeah , I know. And to really do it right, Texas style, he should've said all you'all!:chuckle:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts