Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
woof,woof,,the triangle tapers;who has them ,what's the grain wt.s of these,aside from royal wolf prod.who is known to stock these in the pac.northwest:chuckle:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm not gonna badmouth em',,,nope not gonna,,cost themselves a sale once,,,it happens,,,still not THELINE,although i'll probably buy one,,,what about this Wey,did i spell that right??,man ineed a hundred ft head atleast,and i for one don't like the grain wt's on some of these rio's i've been using,sorry, ,he's got a neat site not enough english though,ive been splicing my own,and i've got ONE that i always go back to,still it's built out of three oldies,,,well ,where's the bobbin i'm going to cut up some lines this morn and make it happen

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hope I'm doing this right.

Surf on over to .tomwhite.com Why someone in Florida would have some but? He's got 2 on his specials page in 10/11wt.

·
loco alto!
2,979 Posts
the triangle taper line weights can be found on Dana's speypages site, under lines, in the "JD" line weights link.

I have a TT 8/9 (now TT8) that's great.

I've spliced other TT trout lines into spey lines using pre-XLT formulas, and very much like these as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts