Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where to buy Guideline lines in N.A.?Also I can't find thier website.Anybody know thier website address?

·
Perfecting the bad cast
206 Posts
Sorry!

Please send Jack a PM. I could be all wrong, but I sincerely believe he just started carrying them. He has been pushing them on the river when I see him-- impressive lines.

I expected Jack would have weighed in on your thread by now, but he must be down at the Clearwater Clave. Again, my humble apologies if I have it wrong, but I expect you will soon be pleased to have a vendor so close.

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Yes Jack has them but due to some legal issues he cannot list them on his website. Send him an email or PM and he can get lines and rods for you.

-sean

·
Perfecting the bad cast
206 Posts
More...

I've taken the liberty of pasting below one of Jack's earlier posts explaining the absence of Guidline products on his site. Sorry, but I could not figure out how to just list the link for that specific thread.

08-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Jack Cook

Guidelines Products
I need to temporarily remove the Guideline products from the web site to deal with some issues in Sweden. In the meantime all the products are still in stock and available. As soon as a few legal issues are worked out across the pond I will put everything back.

In the meantime you can see the stuff on the company site at http://www.guidelineflyfish.com/eng...tion/index.html

Please call or email for pricing or questions on ordering.

Speyman
www.irishangler.com

·
Jack Cook
1,668 Posts
Guidelines Yes!

It is true I still stock and carry them as well as using them almost every day.
Ity is also true they are off the website for a while due to issues in Sweden.

You can email for info or drop by.
The English site is at
http://www.guidelineflyfish.com/english-edition/index.html

Cheers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts