Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, the posts below sold me. I've been to the CND web site but I can't find a dealer who I can buy a rod fro in the U.S. Can anyone help?

·
JD
3,609 Posts
CND rods

I thiink at the present time, Juro is the sole distributor for CND rods. I am not sure if he has any stores lined up yet. Pretty sure he will be at the Sandy Clave though.

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Gus -

I see you are from the midwest; are you going to the Muskegon River clave next weekend? I will be there with plenty of CND rods.

Otherwise drop me a line at [email protected] and we'll figure something out.

Thanks for your patience as we get the dealer network page completed. In the mean time, have your favorite flyshop drop us a line and I will gladly contact them.

thanks

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Roger on this!! Aaron is a straight up guy ...

mjyp said:
See speybum aka Aaron, at speyshop.com

He is also a forum sponsor, a double win.
No better place to drop the dime. From a personal standpoint I couldn't recomend anyone more highly.
fae

·
1,771 Posts
That's true! I've referred several sales to him from as far away as New York.

Thanks Aaron!

·
1,771 Posts
Re: CND rods

JDJones said:
I thiink at the present time, Juro is the sole distributor for CND rods. I am not sure if he has any stores lined up yet. Pretty sure he will be at the Sandy Clave though.
Although we only announced availability this month, we do have stores lined up including Forum sponsor River Run Angler (speybum's shop) and the CND site www.cndspey.com will be updated with retailer listings as soon as possible.

I will be at the Great Lakes Conclave next weekend in Michigan, then doing a number of Spey clinics on the east coast then arriving in Portland for the big one on the Sandy in May. Additional Spey claves / events will be announced through the year. If you can get a gathering together in your area drop me a line and I might be able to stop by with a selection of rods to try and a free lesson.

If you are interested in CND rods the best thing you can do is tell your favorite flyshop about them - in many cases we can send rods to them for you to get a look at first hand.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the replies. Juro, I plan on contacting Speybum first and if for some reason that won't work I'll contact you direct.

Wish I could attend your clave but I've already committed to another clave for the same weekend. Thanks for the info tho.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts