Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about 8 Carron lines. New Carron auction up and ready to go. We are auctioning off the following:

5 9/10 65' Heads
1 10/11 75' Head
1 11/12 75' Head
1 11/12 85' Tournament Head

All proceds go to hosting costs for the 2005 season. Match one of these babies up with the Meiser rod for auction and hang on!

Carron Auction

-sean

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Ok you'se guys .. Guido typing here! :smokin: Da Boss WANTS one of these here lines ... don't make me hurt you! :eek:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
The Fredaevanolli Clan is a small but ruthless Scottish Clan. They appeared in the Spey River area shortly after Columbus made a brief stop on his way to the new world in 1492.

·
Registered
599 Posts
floating lines

Sean,

You answered the question on whether or not all the 9/10 lines were floating. I am assuming item 38, the 10/11 75ft head Carron is also a floater. Is that correct?

Thanks

Ray Phelps :)

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I am sorry I did not make that clear but they are all floaters.

-sean

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Grampa Spey said:
The Fredaevanolli Clan is a small but ruthless Scottish Clan. They appeared in the Spey River area shortly after Columbus made a brief stop on his way to the new world in 1492.

(Said with wadding stuffed in corners of cheeks) Naaaa, you'se got it all wrong. We's warm wonderful Peoples from Whales. It was only when we 'visited' the Scots, saw all those red head wenches ..... Arrggggggg! :devil: Dod's when things got a bit out of hand; and theywares skirts too Arrgggggg! :smokin:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Is that a form of rapid evolution whales-------> man or did you come from Wales?
Sorry Fred couldn't resist

·
Registered
147 Posts
Funny, funny, indeed

Oh my, you'se guys are keeping me in stitches. MERCY, MERCY, MERCY. Ok now, someone please tell me about these Carron lines. Who, what, where, and how much? Next question and I mean no disrespect to any, what do the Carron lines do or have over the RIO, SA, and Airflo Spey Lines? Thanks for assistance and best regards, Stiver

·
Perfecting the bad cast
206 Posts
Why Carron?

speyflyman said:
Next question and I mean no disrespect to any, what do the Carron lines do or have over the RIO, SA, and Airflo Spey Lines? Thanks for assistance and best regards, Stiver
They make bad casters like me look like we might have at least some sense of what we are doing--or at the very least that there might be some hope for us in the future. They cast like a dream and hide lots of bad habits! Willie Gunn has it right.

·
Registered
599 Posts
want to pay

Sean or anyone at the auctions,

Sent several e-mails.

I need to know who to make out the money order to and where to send it for the payment on the Carron line I got at the auction.

Thanks,

Ray Phelps

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Ray -

Hold on until after the 1st if you don't mind. I am responsible for the book-keeping and need things to go to zero by Dec 31 for obvious reasons (not-for-profit site).

However I will send you the line ahead of time so you can enjoy!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts