Spey Pages banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
1,813 Posts
Looking better than my slip wing attempts. I would most certainly fish them.

Dan

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey xgolfman,
I met you at Howard Miller Steelhead Park last winter. You left one of your flies on my windshield. I have it as a model at my tying bench. Great work!
Thanks for the inspiration.
James
i remember , you were getting casting lesson/tips from one of the best in the business, Brian S. glad its helpful

·
Knee Deep
1,250 Posts
i deal with same affliction after chemo. Still some tight tying there, mister. I’ve always admired your flies, and I’m very happy to see you posting again. I’ll drop you a PM over the next few days and I’ll share some things that have helped my symptoms.

Take care,

Tony

·
Administrator
18,628 Posts
Hang in there my brother :):)
Your tying is great therapy for your soul ... keep at it ... and keep posting your creations please !!
I really like the last one ... it's something I would swing on the east coast for Atlantics :smokin:

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
my tying sucks with the neuropathy etc but i still try ....

wings kind of folded a bit on one but it will fish and these are fishing flee's..
Well I think it’s great! And I’m happy you posted it 👍😎

·
Registered
752 Posts
Your tying doesn’t suck in any way. Outstanding work! I’m also a cancer (and bone marrow transplant) survivor and am fortunate that I don’t have issues with neuropathy. My issues are with continuing to work and doing house renovations that keep me from tying.

Marketing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts