Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pleased to welcome Moose Lake Lodge as a speypages sponsor! I met some of the staff two years back on the Dean and they were great folks who clearly loved what they were doing. Some friends of mine have fished there regularly the past while and speak highly of them.

Moose Lake Lodge fishes the Dean for steelhead and salmon, and the Upper Dean and Blackwater rivers for wild rainbows.

The Dean steelhead in the waters Moose Lake fishes are near the salt and pound-for-pound the hottest and most beautiful steelhead anywhere. Treat yourself and book a week!

Welcome Moose Lake Lodge and thanks for your support!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
welcome moose lake

I have fished with the Blackwells at the lower Dean River camp for the last 8 yrs.BeauI have also done some trout days on the Blackwater and some coastal fly out days for Coho and sightseeing.They are great people to hang out with.They have become good friends.If I ever have to cut back on activities my time with them on the lower Dean wont be on the cutback list!It is a very special place with special people!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome to Moose Lake Lodge

I too have had the pleasure of fishing the Lower Dean River with the Blackwell's organization. My experiences were more than memorable.
Although, I do hold the record for chasing my cabin mates most quickly to the couch in the Lodge due to a terminal sinus condition.

Welcome aboard John, This is a great group to associate with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts