Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A warm Speypages welcome to our newest sponsor Malbaie River Outfitters! Malbaie offers guided Atlantic salmon fishing on the renowned salmon rivers of Quebec's Gaspe Peninsula. Cozy accomodations, experienced guides, a June Spey School and great Canadian hospitality combine to provide an unforgettable angling experience.

Thanks to the good folks at Malbaie for their support in 2005 and watch for their river reports later this year!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks Dana. I am very excited to be a part of Spey Pages and I look forward to bringing river reports on several of Gaspe's premier Atlantic Salmon rivers to the site.

My wife Bonnie and I are pleased to offer world-class Atlantic Salmon fishing on 8 rivers from June 1 through September 30.

We provide udpated and accurate information on fishing conditions and salmon runs each and every day.

Tight lines,

Bill Greiner
Malbaie River Outfitters
www.malbaieriveroutfitters.com

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Malbaie River

Welcome Bill!

To those anglers wishing to fish the Gaspe Rivers, I can recommend Bill's lodge with delight.

I was up for a few days in July 2003. Only single handed rods on this trip, as I was not yet enlightened.
The lodge is beyond comfortable and steeped in tradition, the service was impecable, the food was outstanding and the scenery incomparable.

If you have not fished on the Gaspe, you would never believe the stories of how clear the water is. Here's a shot to prove it!

On this particular day, I had no fewer than 10 fish chase my fly through the gin clear water, only to turn at the last strip & leave me with shaking knees!

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Chris:

Thanks for the kind words. We will be donating another trip to the Halifax dinner this spring; maybe we will get to see you again on these great rivers!

All the best!

Bill Greiner
Malbaie River Outfitters

·
Registered
54 Posts
I met Bill at the Somerset show. Class act, and gives a great presentation. The "rules of the river" are a "bit" different than out west, and Bill does a great job of explaining them. And the photos of 20+ pounders holding in gin clear water to sight cast to. I'm starting to droll just thinking about it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Lon:

It was great meeting you this weekend in Somerset. Glad you enjoyed the slide presentation.

I look forward to seeing you again out west shortly.

Bill Greiner
Malbaie River Outfitters

1 - 6 of 6 Posts