Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We at The Fly Fishing Shop in Welches, Oregon are having a welcome home celebration for Troy Bachmann, founder of Frontier Flies & FlyH2O Flies. Troy was falsely imprisoned in Mexico for 8 1/2 months and was finally released on January 31st after a long and feverous legal and political battle. Although he was exonerated of all charges and ultimately proven innocent, he has lost almost everything he worked so hard to build.

The party is on February 20th, 2016 from 10AM to 6PM at The Fly Fishing Shop, 67296 East Hwy 26
Welches, Oregon 97067

There will be a raffle to help Troy get back on his feet.
Some of the prizes are:
Guided Trips from some of the best steelhead guides in the area
a Loop Insite 5 weight kit
Autographed Books
Flies
and more.

The Fly Fishing Shop is owned and operated by Troy's parents Mark and Patty and they would like to personally thank you for all of your support throughout this whole ordeal.

·
fly fisher 'til it's over
1,134 Posts
Glad you're finally north of the border Troy! I'll bet you brought back a whole bunch of Spanish cuss words, huh?

I'm sure you've known this for some time, but you have an amazingly supportive and never-say-quit family! You're a lucky man!

I wish I could be there for the party, but I have other commitments. Maybe I'll see you at Oxbow Clave in May.

Bob

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G. Loomis 13’ 7/8 PRO-4x and others just added

Looks like we are going to have a few more items for the raffle, if you would like to be included in the raffle you can buy tickets by sending $20 through Paypal at [email protected] $20 gets you 4 tickets.

Added in the past few days:

G. Loomis 13’ 7/8 PRO-4x spey rod
Gift Certificate for a SpeyCo 3 1/4 trout spey
Abel Abel nipper/zinger combo
Two Vaughn Cochran Limited Edition prints
A guided trip with Brian Silvey

More to come, but heck, that's pretty awesome already!

Derek

1 - 4 of 4 Posts