Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the flooded post and thought someone else out here must have gotten washed out and spent the weekend tying..
I did a half dozen salt water fry patterns on sat and then a couple more rows of #2 2441's on sunday..

Not really any pattern in general but a copy of Mikes winter fly and a bastardized version of a silver dee but with goose tented wings more for my practice then anything else...

Kind of getting this box into decent shape and i'll take it with as I'm back on my small fly kick with the rivers actually become fishable again!!!

Thanks as always for the inspiration...its from here that it ends up in my box..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let's see the fry patterns as well... the time is fast approaching.
these are two i'm working on that will be good for fresh as well i think? i ran out of the hooks so only did one of the grey clouser style without the bead tungsten bead underneath

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hell yes, those will get hammered! I've got to revamp my fry pattern... just because. SRC has been great from the beach lately. I'm throwing a 3wt switch and having a blast. Still some kinks to work out, but it's fun as hell. And I put that Burkie through the ringer on swung coho this season, but haven't found a steelhead yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts