Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to buy a raft. I've decided on the Watermaster/Waterstrider style. The main difference between those two is the seat and materials. What are the pros and cons of each? Which would you buy and why? Both manufacturers say their material is stronger. Who's right?

I know Watermaster is a sponsor and Waterstrider is not. If you feel uncomfortable making a public comment, please PM me. Watermaster's sponsorship will definitely factor in to my decision.

·
Speyladdie
429 Posts
HI Rob.
What you looking for.
I have two boats for sale.
1-River Tamer 9'
2-Dave Scadden 9'
Both in great shape.
Also have a custom trailer for both boats.
Speyladdie. :smokin:

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
I have a watermaster and some friends have the abel craft which is basically the same boat as the waterstrider. The main difference is the water strider has an inflatable seat while the water master have a marine plywood seat with a padded seat you put on top of it. The inflatable seat is prone to leaking and all 3 guys I know that have one have had to reseal it because it started leaking. All three have said they would go with the watermaster style seat if they had to do it again. I am happy with mine, great all around boat. Even with the plywood seat it is still very comfortable with the padded seat watermaster provides and you never have to worry about it leaking.

-sean

1 - 3 of 3 Posts