Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm tempted to try some steelhead intruders for Atlantic salmon this spring. As we don't have steelies in the UK, I thought I'd ask the experts for some advice.??
Reckon the old faithful colours would do the trick...... Oranges, blacks, yellows ets.

Please if you are interested in selling me half a dozen would you send me some photos to [email protected].

If they're good, which I'm sure they will be I will PayPal you the cash and we will give them a swim in our water.........

I'm sure they will be dynamite.

Look forward to the replies.......

·
Registered
104 Posts
hey there.

lots of guys that tie really sick bugs out there! this i know cause ive seen em! i know a guy in Redding,CA thats on this forum that ties super legit bugs and i think his username is norcal swinger. he ties all things swing. not just intruders but all the styles. me personally, i generally like bunny flys but different strokes for different folks. look him up and send him a PM. if hes not interested i can def send you some pics of mine. problem is its season for me and i cant be sitting behind a vice r now! good luck and cheers.
thomas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts