Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free Boots-HI ALL- I have a older pair of Gary Borger boots with Felt soles,and a extra set of felt soles- tried to trade any one for some flys but no luck
SO- who needs a good set of boots? size 12- and there is extra room in the boot for extra layering.You pay shipping, and say $2.00 in case there is any large bag to buy to ship.( if you have any steelhead flys you want to send my way- COOL!) if not good fishing-I can send pics if you send me your email
thanks
gene

·
Registered
2 Posts
Free Boots-HI ALL- I have a older pair of Gary Borger boots with Felt soles,and a extra set of felt soles- tried to trade any one for some flys but no luck
SO- who needs a good set of boots? size 12- and there is extra room in the boot for extra layering.You pay shipping, and say $2.00 in case there is any large bag to buy to ship.( if you have any steelhead flys you want to send my way- COOL!) if not good fishing-I can send pics if you send me your email
thanks
gene
Those are my favorite boots and mine are worn out. I would love to have them if still available. Sorry I don't have any steelhead flies or I would gladly trade with you.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Noblin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Those are my favorite boots and mine are worn out. I would love to have them if still available. Sorry I don't have any steelhead flies or I would gladly trade with you.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Noblin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts