Spey Pages banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new pair of Simms Freestones w/felt soles and shop installed Korker spikes/studs, size 8 men's. Still in box.

They are a little too small for me.

Less than five hours (mostly stationary and in sand) in these (while taking casting lessons). No scratches, flaws or discernible wear. Great boots just a little too small.

I will take $100.00 for these, OBO shipping and handling extra.

PM or call 1.541.923.38-zero-eight

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have a brand new pair of Simms Freestones w/felt soles and shop installed Korker spikes/studs, size 8 men's. Still in box.

They are a little too small for me.

Less than five hours (mostly stationary and in sand) in these (while taking casting lessons). No scratches, flaws or discernible wear. Great boots just a little too small.

I will take $100.00 for these, OBO shipping and handling extra.

PM or call 1.541.923.38-zero-eight
How can they be brand new in the box but still have been used for 5 hours? Are there two pair up for grabs here?

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
A few bucks...
:)
:), OK. That was my offer, then usually I get a counter-offer and so forth...

"I will take $100.00 -(sujested retail) for these, OBO shipping and handling extra-"

I don't mean to derail your sale but I don't see where I would be saving a few! :(

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How can they be brand new in the box but still have been used for 5 hours? Are there two pair up for grabs here?
Why the petty quibble? I'm not hiding the fact that these have been in the water.

Why did I say "brand new?" Simply because the FlyShop told me to advertise them as "brand new." That and because they are less than a week old.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:), OK. That was my offer, then usually I get a counter-offer and so forth...

"I will take $100.00 -(sujested retail) for these, OBO shipping and handling extra-"

I don't mean to derail your sale but I don't see where I would be saving a few! :(
I didn't realize that this was a serious offer...(that's why I added the emoticon in my response to you). I was under the impression...esp. since I made note of it in my OP...that these kinds of issues/offers were best done in private mail or at least offline.

I would still prefer to do this via PM or email or phone.

As for why they are $100.00 when the new price is $99.99...???--they have had Korker spikes installed (and locked in with Aquaseal)by the Flyshop (not a DIY job) and that cost me another $20.00+.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Why the petty quibble? I'm not hiding the fact that these have been in the water.

Why did I say "brand new?" Simply because the FlyShop told me to advertise them as "brand new." That and because they are less than a week old.
I was trying to get clarification on what you are offering. When I see the words 'brand new' and 'in the box' I don't associate that with the item being used and was confused as to whether you were selling two pairs - one brand new in the box and one used for 5 hours.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was trying to get clarification on what you are offering. When I see the words 'brand new' and 'in the box' I don't associate that with the item being used and was confused as to whether you were selling two pairs - one brand new in the box and one used for 5 hours.

No worries...no harm, no foul.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts