Spey Pages banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was having a good look at the Vosseler DC series last weekend and thought it looked an amazing reel for the price and would definitely consider buying one when I am next in the market for a mid sized reel.

I am in the market for a larger reel though and wonder if anyone has anyone has any experience of using the S series on a double hander and would share their opinions.

Many thanks,

·
Registered
6 Posts
l spoke with sombody who had used them for over a year (demo reels,they fished with the guy that makes them) and they had only good things to say, the reel was very light and looked good(even better then the loop evotech) and it cost less than 250 euro. you can read about them on sexyloops.com

·
Registered
328 Posts
S3 & S2

My good foreind and summer "boss" Lars Terkildsen (Fiskeshopen in Mörrum). Have the Vosseler reels as the only flyshop in Sweden.

He had have a S3 reel this season. He had it in mörrum, em and russia for salmon & seatrout. Hi think its great! ´The break system is NERLY as good as Loop Evotec. It has beautifull design (3 colours, bluegrey, black and silver)...

He have had the reel on loomis GLX 15´ and loop grey 16´ rods. The S3 is a little bigger than a Loop Evotec LW 8-12... but not much heavier.

If im not compleatly wrong he is now using a S2 reel on his 12-13´ rods for the fall (september) fishing after the big Seatrouts i Mörrum & EM.

Its a nice looking reel, whit a good break and its quite cheep to a Evotec!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.