Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning guys.
Sorry to post here but its the highest traffic and my best bet.
I need a couple of vintage or later replacement feet for a 4" Beaudex and a 4" Pridex. Both feet need to be 3" in length.
Tried Garry Mills but no response to a few emails.
you can pm or [email protected]
Thanks lads.
Salmon Chaser
><)))*>
The brass screw that goes in through the back plate and secures the spring arm is also need for one of them.

·
just one more cast...
163 Posts
Hi SC
Have you tried Eric Bayliss in Dartmouth/Halifax NS? He always had a stock of J.W.Young parts and pieces. Last I heard, Eric was having some health problems, but another guy was helping him out. I can't seem to find his #, but I'm sure Bryant Freeman would have it. His # is 506.386.3593. If you call him, please tell him lefty says hello. I gave up on Garry Mills too, a couple of years ago- many emails, he told me he shipped some parts, they never arrived- I still need a plastic latch-cover for an old 4" Beaudex...
Good Luck!
macspey

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Eric Bayliss'
Phone # is 902 463 8758
Fax # is 902 463 1773
Mialing addy is
16 Osbourne Ave.
Dartmouth N.S.
B2W 1H8
Cheers
Brian

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE: Eric

Thanks for the response boys. Just got off the phone with Eric and as to health, he is in the shop some but not feeling too well. Part of his bowel removed and now kidney problems along with frequent trips to the doctor and lots of blood work. Still sounds up-beat, though tired of all the poking and prodding!
he has been getting the run around from Garry Mills for about a year now and has pretty much given up on him. I mentioned that is the general attitude as emails have been going un answered and shipments not received. He is also fully out of spare feet and most Young parts and doesnt know where to come across them.
Keep me in mind fellas as to spare parts if you find any!
Salmon Chaser
><)))*>
John, I'll be seeing bryant on the 27th in Dieppe and I'll tell him that you said hello!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts