Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, we shot video from three different angles of every on-the-water presentation at the 2003 Sandy River Spey Clave. It is our intention to produce a documentary/instructional 90 minute video for distribution. This project is meant to be a fund raiser for the Native Fish Society, a group that has contributed to the preservation of wild fish stocks in the Sandy River and many other places in the Pacific Northwest.

I write this only to inform you that the project has been somewhat more complex than originally envisioned but is progressing smoothly. Although production is being done by the rankest of amatures, the quality of the on-the-water presentations themselves will carry the show.

There is still much work to be done and we hope for your patience and that you will like the finished product.

Fish long & prosper,
Mark Bachmann

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Mark -

Thanks for the update on the video. You can put me down for a copy. Great cause as well, looking forward to watching it!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Mark, what casts are going to be covered in the video? Anything other than the single, double or snake roll, put me down for a copy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts