Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many may have heard, the Sandy River Spey Clave is fast approaching (May 17th and 18th). This event is sure to be another great one and I am tentatively set to go, but...

My little econo-car is broken and I am left with the big bruiser (@ 8 - 10 MPG) meaning the commuting costs may be prohibitive. Are there any members north of Seattle which plan on attending and would like to share the ride?

mmm

·
Flyfishing Camp Cook
122 Posts
How many days you planning on going for?

I may be going, and if you'd like, we could meet in Tacoma. Then commute from there. Haven't decided yet on amount of days I'm going yet. Can make more specific plans later on.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ideally I would leave fairly early on Friday, camp at the state park and return late Sunday evening. Pretty much what I did last year and which I found a comfortable pace.

mmm

·
JD
3,609 Posts
hotel reservations

How many will be stayiing at thhe Best Western in Sandy?Anyone (non smoking) staying there alone Fri and Sat nights? Maybe want to share a room and expences? Send me a PM at mailto: [email protected]

Thanks,
JD

·
JD
3,609 Posts
Best Western-Sandy

I have reservations for Fri & Sat nights. One king bed. Could probably be changed to two Qweens for a few extra bucks, if done soon. That is, unless you are young, good looking female.:devil:

JD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts