Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been a few items I wanted to buy and have not been able to post to answer the seller. How do I get permission to post for this?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So how can I have ten posts if I can't post in the first place????? And I think I have been registered for about 14 days or more.

·
Administrator
2,462 Posts
So how can I have ten posts if I can't post in the first place????? And I think I have been registered for about 14 days or more.
I can explain. Based on reviewing your posts to this point it appears that you're posting along the lines of "1 more post to up my post count"...or "I guess I'll have to post one more so I can buy something"...and they're being deleted as that's not what the 10 post rule is intended to do. The intent is to attract members who want to engage with the forum versus stop in for a quick Classifieds buy or sell and check out. Now what I just typed isn't intended to come across as harsh, more to help you understand what's happening as that's the reality of it. You are able to post to the other sub forums...just not Classifieds until you meet the minimum number of posts. I'd encourage you to try to add content to a thread with your post versus a "1 more post". Once you hit the 10 the Classifieds will become available to you.

Brian

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been a member for at least 10 years. My username was/ is rodbuster.
I have been trying to log on for months but to no avail. Every time I get to the security question I answer it, but still it doesn't accept my answer and I get bounced.
I tried to contact speypages to solve the problem, but again the security question came up and I could not get by it.
Finally in frustration, I signed up again under a new user name lumbyjack a few days ago, and still I cannot access the speypages, what gives?
Now I have to go through this long process to be able to post again, or can you grandfather me as being a long time member?

·
Administrator
18,331 Posts
I have been a member for at least 10 years. My username was/ is rodbuster.
I have been trying to log on for months but to no avail. Every time I get to the security question I answer it, but still it doesn't accept my answer and I get bounced.
I tried to contact speypages to solve the problem, but again the security question came up and I could not get by it.
Finally in frustration, I signed up again under a new user name lumbyjack a few days ago, and still I cannot access the speypages, what gives?
Now I have to go through this long process to be able to post again, or can you grandfather me as being a long time member?
Appreciate your patience :)
I merged your accounts ... you're Rodbuster again.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts