Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a NIB Cortland Crown ll Fly Reel, large size, made in England. $35 CONUS shipping included. Second reel is a Pflueger 1495 1/2 with a extra spool. Good condition, bought it in the mid 80s, so its made in Japan. $35 CONUS shipping included. I have not sold items on this forum before so I will send the items to the buyer and then they can send me a money order after they get the items. I could not get pics to post.

Thank you for looking!!!!
Michael

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have a NIB Cortland Crown ll Fly Reel, large size, made in England. $35 CONUS shipping included. Second reel is a Pflueger 1495 1/2 with a extra spool. Good condition, bought it in the mid 80s, so its made in Japan. $35 CONUS shipping included. I have not sold items on this forum before so I will send the items to the buyer and then they can send me a money order after they get the items. I could not get pics to post.

Thank you for looking!!!!
Michael
Welcome aboard Michael,
95% of the time your plan to send items before you get paid on this forum would probably work just fine . That other 5% will bite you in your ass. Look into Paypal or ship only after your method of payment is confirmed. Your post count factors little into you getting paid for your merchandise.
A friendly .02 suggestion.

Good Luck,
jake

1 - 2 of 2 Posts