Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kaufmann's will be offering a two-day Spey casting class with Simon Gawesworth October 2 & 3, 2004 on the Deschutes River.

The 2nd and 3rd is a Saturday and a Sunday and included in the class are meals, lodging at the house on th Deschutes in Maupin Saturday night and two days of casting with Simon.

The final price is still be worked out but expect it to be around $800 or so. Class size is limited to 8.

If you have any questions let me know or call and talk to Jerry at 1-800-442-4359 and tell him Ryan sent 'ya! :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Wouldn't you know that would come up after paying my lawyer to handle some post-divorce bickering. Can you get a scholarship or Pell grant or something? Probably too late by the time my income tax return gets here. Maybe I could sell a few spey rods on ebay.........wait........that's just a stupid idea. Hey Ryan, where the heck is my Atlantis 1111? Hey.....I could hold off on buying that and take Simon's class. Oh man, that is just an even dumber idea. Guess Simon will just have to do without me.

Matt

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Matt -

I'll PM you about getting one to play with earlier than the pending shipment. Thanks for your interest!

Juro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts