Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come one come all!
To anyone fishing the Thompson in the Spences Bridge area during Thanksgiving 11/23 feel free to stop by for turkey dinner. I wont guarantee gourmet cooking, but I will guarantee you wont go home hungry or thirsty! The house is 3 doors upriver from the old Steelhead Inn on Hwy 8 to Merritt or directions are available from Lori and John at the Log Cabin pub, they also help do the cooking..also don't miss the annual auction held at the pub on 11/25...it's a lot of fun and the proceeds go to a great cause..if you know you will be around on turkey-day please pm me so I have an idea how many to cook for...look forward to spending another another thankful day on the Thompson with good friends!
Steve

·
Degenerate caster
1,180 Posts
I would like to thank Steve And Maggie for there hospitallity,one of the best turkey day's i've had. Also to the guest's at Chotel Paradise you guy's rock.

Greg B.

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
damn if this is an annual event count me in for next year Steve!

·
Registered
886 Posts
juro said:
damn if this is an annual event count me in for next year Steve!

Me too I always promised myself a cast on the Thomson, mind you I may have to travel incognito.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Willie Gunn said:
Me too I always promised myself a cast on the Thomson, mind you I may have to travel incognito.
That might be a good idea.. we might gang up on you and make you catch a real fish with your left hand up and your right foot sliding along the slimmy bowling ball rocks!!!!! But they are there!. cheers !!:)

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Willie, we won't gang up on you - but remember - no matter what anyone tells you do not bring cleats or a wading staff!

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
kush said:
Willie, we won't gang up on you - but remember - no matter what anyone tells you do not bring cleats or a wading staff!
Sounds like a 'death wish' to me!:tsk_tsk:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts