Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Skidrow Woolley Fly Club
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night a fish actually hit my fly. Oh so sorry, I missed it. Now I need to go back to the "Landing percentage poll" thread and change my answer to 40-59%. :Eyecrazy:

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,480 Posts
Wow, Kerry you are a god. I aspire one day to a tug but based on my results the last 15 days, none if the near future. But as they say in those stock broker adds, "past performance is no indicator of future performance".

Glad to hear somebody is finding a fish here and there.

·
Mr. Mom
625 Posts
sinktip said:
Wow, Kerry you are a god. I aspire one day to a tug but based on my results the last 15 days, none if the near future. But as they say in those stock broker adds, "past performance is no indicator of future performance".

There's a dude on the Washington fly fishing board who seems to hook up twice every time he steps in to the skykomish... Another legend in the making :D

·
Skidrow Woolley Fly Club
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sinktip said:

A god? I was hoping for the title of Steelhead Zen Master. I am now seriously considering writing a book. The title is causing me some consternation. Perhaps something like “The 40 to 59% Steelhead Landed Book” or “If I Only Had A Little Pink Fly”.

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,480 Posts
I'm in awe of the greatness around me. Two and three fish days, magic pink flies and high landing rates. I just keep putting my time in and maybe someday, if I'm lucky some fish will take pity on me. Until then I just keep rising early and putting my time in. Step, cast, swing, step........

I even bought a reel because one of the regulars here convinced me that I would catch two fish every time I fished it. When I called to complain and ask for my money back, the mesage said the guy had moved to Rhode Island and my warranty would not be honored. I think I was taken advantage of. What say you all? :p

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
Hey Tip...

Maybe you should spend some time looking for a seductive little wiggle dressed in hotpants. :whoa:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts