Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, the latest rumour in skandinavia. The Syrstad brothers from Norway might start working for Loop Tackle Design. Quite interresting because that would mean that Loop has a couple of the worlds greatest flycasters in the world (?) under their wings. Göran Andersson is also part of Loop Tackle as you might know.

Cu

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is no rumour any more, they are going to work for Loop.
They start working for Loop in july.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Latest re Knut Syrstad's condition

Hello all

I just took an advanced underhand casting clinic with Trond Syrstads in Norway, it was an incredible experience and my underhand casting has improved 100%!

The best was to be able to see Knut while I was there. He has undergone special treatment for the cancer and was in critical condiition several times, but he made it through so far. While I was there he had the last treatment and almost died, but he was out of the hospital and down at the river the next day. What an incredibly tough guy and really strong will to live. Knut is getting a little better but he will most likely need to come to the United States to see what other treatment can help. The doctors are monitoring his condition closely before they decide to come to the United States or not.

For anyone who would like to help Knut, there is a link on their website to a fund set up for Knut's cancer treatement:

http://www.syrstad.no/aksjon-knut/aksjon-knut.html

The bank account is at:

Kontoen er i DnB NOR Gjensidige NOR Sparebank.
Kontoen er operative fra torsdag 13. mai kl. 12.00.

Firmaer kan merke innbetalingen med ”Støtteaksjon for Knut Syrstads kamp mot kreft” hvis de ønsker fradrag i bedriftsregnskapet.
- I think this means marking the check or wire transfer for Knut Syrstads as "”Støtteaksjon for Knut Syrstads kamp mot kreft”"

I can get more information from Trond about this for anyone interested to help. Thanks in advance! Knut is such a great guy and true talent and deserves to live a full life, he's made it so far! I wish him the best.

Sincerely,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts