Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I have a t2h with a blank warranty card that simply wont get used as much as it should. I also have a teton tioga 12 and a delta long 8wt. I am looking to trade this setup for a high end 6wt set up with reel lines and spools. Please let me know what youve got. Thanks a million.

Jesse.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have a ls2 1408........... one of the two has to go......... although i love them both

·
Registered
329 Posts
How about a Sage SLT 690-4?

used a couple of times, perfect condition - with blank warranty card!
I´m sure I can dig up a reel and line to compliment the rod.
Interested?

Cheers,
Jonas

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am interested, however what are the details on the SLT... is it a faster action ect? And which reel do you have for it, spools? lines ect? remember the rod I am trying to move has a retail of over 800 bucks.......

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi,

the SLT is a medium fast rod- sage´s former top model, got cancelled when the z-axis was introduced, I beleive the cost was around 600 bucks for them.

Do a google the rod and see the great reviews that this rod received. Ìt´s smooth but not whimpy. I´d keep it but for my singlehand fishing I just use splitcane these days so it´s just sitting in the closet.

Reel - I´ve got a Lamson Velocity 2 that fits perfectly.
Lines - tell me what you´re interested in getting and I´ll check my lines and get back to you.

Cheers,
Jonas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts