Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Sage 9141-4 EURO Gen IV Greenie, Demo rod, NEVER FISHED only pond and lawn casted. (I bought it from Bob Marriotts Fly Shop in 2007) This rod is very powerful and in great shape, bottom cork shows some stains from my hands, no damage. I have the Sage sock and after market tube (non Sage). No Warrenty card.

I am looking to trade for a Sage 8150 Gen III Brownie in good to great shape. If you have one but do not want to trade, lets talk $.

For trade, I will pay my postage, you pay yours.

PM if any ?

Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
9141 IV for 8150 III

Bumped

if anyone has a sage 8150 iii laying around and would like to "sell it", please give me a pm. I keep missing out on bids at _bay. I love the action on that stick!

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks to a member coming through with a 8150 he wanted to sell, I now have the one rod I have been trying to get for the last 2 years. Been out casting today……LOVE IT!

Now what to do with the 9141?

·
bigfish
407 Posts
Thanks to a member coming through with a 8150 he wanted to sell, I now have the one rod I have been trying to get for the last 2 years. Been out casting today……LOVE IT!

Now what to do with the 9141?
Sell it to me. I would love a greenie. You can message me if you decide to adopt the rod out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts