Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale, orginal tote and float, comes with stripping apron,breakdown oars seat with cushion,,carry bag good for airline baggage check,perfect condition,original owner, used mosty for float tubing at Mammoth/Bridgeport lakes.No repairs,no leaks,comes with foot pump.2 new valves installed this summer to upgrade.I know how much the new ones cost.as I just upgraded to a skookum.Let me know if interested.I have not seen one for sale for a while,so I`am not sure whats fair.no pay pal,I live in OC/San Diego.

·
Internet Scientist
1,302 Posts
Hey gene - pics go a long ways on this forum, especially for items that are a bit out of the mainstream, as this is (and I don't think they're called tote and floats anymore but it's been a while). I googled such and this is what comes up at the top of the search, I'm sure this isn't what you have LOL.

Post pics if you have em. HTH (at least consider this a bump...)

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your right, the Tote and Float was the orginal, water master.same basicshape,It may be the watermaster owners were the ones who designed this Tote and float.I spoke to Dave Scadden and he mentioned he helped design this first model I`ll post pics when I get back this weekend.Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts