Spey Pages banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Relapsed Speyaholic
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if it is possible to have too many reels. This came up today when I mentioned to a fishing buddy that I had an offer in on a 3 3/4" Perfect but that I didn't think I would up the offer as I really didn't need another reel. He chastised me severely and pointed out that I have been drooling over the new Loop classics and also talking about ordering another Mohlin. "What did I mean that I didn't need another reel?" Well after thinking about it, I decided he was right that I probably do "need" another reel. Or maybe three. But that led to the question, can you ever have too many. After pondering this for a while, I don't think so. What say you all?

· Junkyard Spey
7,105 Posts
I really like the way Sparse thinks. Everyone needs more lines.

I have been getting ready to haul some demo tackle to MT for a little spey clave and I know I do not have enough reels. BUY THAT PERFECT!!!:smokin:

· Junkyard Spey
7,105 Posts
Yes I need more reels. There is one more "special" one that I'm wanting to get my hands on before I need a felt soled walker.:lildevl:

· fly on little wing
1,189 Posts
hey tip,

you have too many reels.

you must overcome this sickness by first telling me details about the 3 3/4 perfect (location, year, shape, line guard, $, etc).

DO NOT INCREASE THE OFFER

i'm glad i could help.

Gary

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.