Spey Pages banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with dana's permission, i would like to invite you all to come visit astoria, oregon and learn some new fly patterns for trout. the Rainland Fly Casters will be holding and event in december and would like to invite you all to join us.

*12/15/05 - We will be having a special program by one of the original club members Dave Hughes. He will be giving a special program on The Pleasures of Small Streams.

**12/17/05 - Dave Hughes will be giving 2 programs on Saturday from 11:00am - 6:00pm . 1st one on Matching May Flies and then a special Tie With A Master. 2nd one on Matching Caddis Flies and then a special Tie With A Master. Other fly clubs are encouraged to come. There will be a $5.00 charge for non-members. Please call Don Abing at home
(503-325-5684) and let him know how many will be coming so we can make sure we have enough room. The club will be selling Daves books on Thursday & Saturday at a reduced price, so if there is one you would really like, buy it and have Dave sign it for you.
http://www.rainlandflycasters.homestead.com/EventCalendar.html

it will be 2-3 of each: mayfly and caddis fly. daves classes are normally $75-100 when they are held, so this is quite a good deal. this is daves "christmas present" to our club. we would like to spread the holliday spirit and share with others.

if your planning on attending and need directions i will do my best to make a map that can be understood :rolleyes:

george

1 - 2 of 2 Posts