Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Tibor Everglades reel. It's not the most recent version but in great shape. The reel has a brand new clutch, new internal clutch springs, new clutch dogs, and a new blank name plate. (~$120) All the important guts are new and updated. There's a little anodization or something inside the spool (see pic). Doesn't impact the function. Hate to get rid of it but just need a little more capacity for a new rod I bought.

Asking $360 + Shipping CONUS. PayPal please.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Banned
461 Posts
Used top end reels

Selling my Tibor Everglades reel. It's not the most recent version but in great shape. The reel has a brand new clutch, new internal clutch springs, new clutch dogs, and a new blank name plate. (~$120) All the important guts are new and updated. There's a little anodization or something inside the spool (see pic). Doesn't impact the function. Hate to get rid of it but just need a little more capacity for a new rod I bought.

Asking $400 + Shipping CONUS. PayPal please.

Thanks!
When you purchase a top end reel....It's like money in the bank....Buying a used top end reel like a Abel or Tibor is even better....you will never lose a penny on this used reel....My 2 cents

Carl Blackledge

·
Banned
1,310 Posts
Very sweet reel! I had one for a few years that saw quite a few tarpon and did the trick!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts