Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just returned home from fishing our great northwest rivers.
The catching, casting and releasing were all a big part of the adventure. The more memorable experience was meeting so many of you fellow spey fisherman. I meet many of you on the same rivers each year. Some I meet on two or three rivers, as we follow the fall migration. We are all of various backgrounds with one thing in common. The Steelhead is our prey. Thanks for all the flys exchanged and the good conservation. The spey casting community is growing but is still small enough to know the names of many of you. Jerry

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,392 Posts
Jerry,

OC and I looked for you over on the Snake a couple weeks back but didn't see you. We need to do a float once the rivers come into shape. I'll bring the boat, you bring the vino :)

sinktip

·
Registered
38 Posts
Jerry,

It would be great to do a float with you and sorry we did not run into you over on the other side.

If we get to do a float this winter I promise I will do my best to keep Sinktip away from anything that even looks like a mud puddle in the road.
OC

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Jeep will go anywhere (almost)

OC, Sinktip, When there is a good fishing hole at the end of the road who knows how the day will end. Spey fishing seems to bring us together. Jerry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts