Spey Pages banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have some thoughts about this rod - 13'2 9wt. would be my first speyrod and i am interested in skagit style casting to add my 2 cents. i have a "chance of a life time" crack at this and im gonna do it, just need some "hopefully good" feedback to keep me going until i actually get my hands on it, or bust my balls and tell me how it really is:razz: ....thank you
bhudda

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry didnt see the rod forum, ? answered.

bhudda

·
Steelhead are cool!
572 Posts
Bhudda,

That is a very fast rod. It is not a "Skagit" style rod at least not a sustained load rod that is popular with the Skagit style. If you want to cast in the Skagit style there are alot of options on the market. It sounds like your mind is made up so enjoy.

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big K1 said:
Bhudda,

That is a very fast rod. It is not a "Skagit" style rod at least not a sustained load rod that is popular with the Skagit style. If you want to cast in the Skagit style there are alot of options on the market. It sounds like your mind is made up so enjoy.
hey Kevin, thanks for the heads up, i can also get a kispiox dredger for the same i think. sounds like the better route......:smokin:
jeffrey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts