Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a T&T DH 1307-3 for sale. Excellent shape-storage can and original sock. I used it probably 20 times and landed 3 or 4 steelhead.

It was near $1,000 new but I have no idea about the used market to I'm willing to throw it out there at best offer.

Thanks-Bret

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thomas & Thomas dh 1307-3 FOR SALE

I have a T&T DH 1307-3 for sale. Excellent shape-storage can and original sock. I used it probably 20 times and landed 3 or 4 steelhead.

$350.00

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thomas & Thomas DH 1307-3

$350

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I guess I'll never understand how still one of the best 7wt rods out there can be sold for bargain basement prices…especially seeing what guys want for some of the limp stick sage etc. rods…

all time classic rod…3 piece rods rock!!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Funny

I guess I'll never understand how still one of the best 7wt rods out there can be sold for bargain basement prices…especially seeing what guys want for some of the limp stick sage etc. rods…

all time classic rod…3 piece rods rock!!
:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

·
Registered
367 Posts
T&t

I am trying to convert a friend to the Spey Way. I saw an identical rod go for $300 on ebay. What I am really looking for is a complete outfit (rod and reel) that is suitable for casting Skagit line for coastal steelhead.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts