Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summer fishing is just around the corner and up for auction we have one of the best 7 weight spey rods ever made.

Do a search on the spey clave and you will see nothing but good things about this rod. If you have been searching for the ulitimate light spey rod this is it.

Thomas and Thomas rods are beautifully finished and your name will be engraved on the rod. The rod will be shipped to you directly from the factory. Please allow a few weeks lead time as they will be building this rod for you from the ground up.

If you have been thinking about adding a T&T to your quiver here is your chance. Good luck!

http://www.speypages.com/cgi-bin/auction/item.pl?item=48

-speypages team

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just a couple questions since I'm not familiar with Spey Page auctions.
1. Who do the procedes benefit?
2. Since this rod will be "built from the ground up" would a black seat be possible like on their Horizon rods?

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,476 Posts
Craig,

All proceeds go to keeping the site going. This includes software, hosting costs, etc.

As for the black seat, I doubt this is an option as all the DH series now have the pewter blue big game seats. I know a couple years ago when I needed to replace my 1509-3, I was hoping for the same clear silver seat the first one had and Bob at T&T told me that they didn't have them as an option anymore.

sinktip

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump....

C'mon, I know there are some more bidders out there. Your chance to own one of the best rods out there.

-sean

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,476 Posts
Dana's right, this looks like it will be a steal for someone.

The 1307-3, of all the rods I have, would be the last one to go. I have landed fish from 4 to 16 pounds on it and it is simply a joy to both cast and fish.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Clarification?

Sean, Dana,
What is the story with shipping, were a chap from this side of the pond to win this fine stick? :confused:

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,476 Posts
Cascade,

I doubt I can get a ruling back from T&T before the auction closes but the Spey Pages staff will talk about this and see what we can come up with and get back to you ASAP.

sinktip

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,476 Posts
Shipping

Assuming the auction is won by someone outside North America, the Spey pages will agree to cover all additional shipping costs that T&T doesn't pick up.

So now all you across the pond have no reason not to bid on this great little seven weight.

sinktip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts