Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not even 1/2 way through the summer yet and already I have my "cool finds and pleasant surprises" picked out:

cool find: CND Spey rods. Classic traditional action rods in line weights 6 through 11 designed by master rod maker Nobuo Nodura. Wow. Watch for the up-coming feature review on the Spey Pages.

pleasant surprise: The Arrowhead Salmon Twin Line designed by Michael Evans. Have heard mixed reviews on this line but I bought one anyways 'cause I wanted to find out for myself (and let you know, too, 'cause that's what we do at Spey Pages) and I'm really quite impressed. More to follow on the Spey Pages...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Dana, I'm intrigued by your remarks on the CND rods. Where can we see them, and are they going to the carriage trade or will a bum like me be able to afford one?

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CND Speys

Bums like us should be able to scrape together the pennies for these rods, Bebop. My info is that they are probably going to come in between @ $225 USD and $400 USD depending on the model. I'll have all of this info finalized when I go live with the feature later this summer. The downside is that they are not currently available in North America.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts