Spey Pages banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Swinger of Flies
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the Spey Heads that havent subscribed to the Spey Pages yet.....you guys need to pony up!

First of all........Dana could RIGHTFULLY charge you a WHOLE lot more than 40 ducketts for the kind of info in the Newsletter.

Second...... There is NO WHERE else in the world that students of the Spey can have that much technical information available to them, unless your a total pro, and you make a living traveling around, consulting with other pros on a daily basis (Which there arent tooo many of.)

Third.......any magazine subscription is 80 percent advertising and 20 percent substance that is of USE. Your subscription to Spey Pages keeps the forum up and gives you a Mini-Magazine that has no fluff, just straight, hard core Spey goods. I wish I had known of this earlier.....it would have helped my learning curve a great deal when I was beginning. This is a must if your dedicated to this Sport. Pony Up Guys......its totally worth it!

Jay
------------------------
A Subscriber

·
Registered
150 Posts
Quite right

Well said! :)

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Dana's dedication, ability and willingness to share his Spey casting wisdom has been one of the most important influences throughout my course of study and I am indebted. Many times he's taken a concept I was working through and made it simple and right.

As a fellow instructor and Spey enthusiast I could not agree more about his subscriptions; and as a fellow site owner I could not agree more that the help is appreciated and necessary.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts