Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As reported by Dr. Todd C. Handy, a neuroscientist at Dartmouth University to Reuters news service: Brain activity measured by EEG shows that tools and other hand-graspable objects are as alluring to the mind as food, flashing lights, or sexy bodies. Screwdrivers, steering wheels and coffee mugs are all hot-button neurological attention-getters.
This would seem to explain why spey rods are twice as much fun as single-handed fly rods (well, they are, aren't they?). It also explains why a hamburger in the hand is so much more appealing than a ground-beef patty on a plate.
As for that "real handful" who has her own video-verite' program on VH-l...

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
Nooksack,

You need a woman in your life. A spey casting Anna Nichol Smith type I would guess should fit the bill. Then again this could lead to a new definition of "Nymph Fishing".

Fred,

Only one problem, my wife likes to spey cast and I have seen other women here in Washington using spey rods. Does that mean they are spey casting because it reminds them of hard bodied, sexy men? Hmmm........

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
FT, you could be right ... maybe that's why Joan doesn't ...

"Only one problem, my wife likes to spey cast and I have seen other women here in Washington using spey rods. Does that mean they are spey casting because it reminds them of hard bodied, sexy men? Hmmm........"

With a "stud-ly hunk' like me what more could she possibly want??:hehe:

(I should get so lucky.:smokin: )

Interesting thing is I'm only aware of one gal in this whole area that even know which end of a spey rod to hold. And she's darned good at it. Both she and her husband Pete are delightful folks.
fae

·
Registered
18 Posts
What's all this fuss about Anna Nicol Smith, she's a big pig! Come on, I'm sure we could come up with a finer specimen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts