Spey Pages banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Here we go again!
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's got mine! Newest addition to the family, my first granddaughter, arrived yesterday morning and here's hoping she takes to fishing like a duck to water. I think I'll go buy her a baby Bougle' and start her off right :smokin:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
If this is your first

you will find that grandkids are a whole lot more fun than kids were. There is something special about loving them, spoiling them, and sending them home!!!

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
She's a cutie pie alright! Congratulations to your growing family.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
moose

i want you to know;you crushed me when i read of your pal,,your dogs passing,i left here=the speypages with tears flowing as i'm faced with my old fishing pals emmenent passing,yet,i had a black lab,many years ago,,hit by a car two weeks after my youngest,now twenty, was born,,,i guess i feel there is a higher power and certainly this child has brought renewed hope to your life,and there is a reason for all things in life,,,so,,,without getting sloppy,,,RIGHT ON! :hihi: ,,,keep on smiling `grandpa' ;) ,,how's it feel? i'm just oh so close :rolleyes:

·
Here we go again!
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Feels good man! Before the baby came I knew I must be too young to be a grandpa, now I wouldn't want it any other way.

Thanks guys, one and all. Cigars for everyone! :smokin:

·
Here we go again!
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dana said:
Congrats! Now what will you be doing with all your free time?

Teaching the new addition the joys of fishing, of course. Had my daughter just glaring at me, shaking her head in disbelief as I searched the web for baby clothes with various flyfishing logos and themes on them. Winnie the pooh? Not unless he's holding a rod!

Should probably register her username here too. BabySpey oughtta do ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
That is why you missed all the fun!

Last week I ran into a couple of 20lber at watt while practicing. I thought you would show up to help, but.... :Eyecrazy:

Congrates my friend! She is beatiful. But you still need to come out practicing. Just pretend going shopping but head to the river instead (like what I did a few months ago). No one would know. :razz:

See you soon.
-Simon

·
Here we go again!
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i-spey said:
Last week I ran into a couple of 20lber at watt while practicing. I thought you would show up to help, but.... :Eyecrazy:

Congrates my friend! She is beatiful. But you still need to come out practicing. Just pretend going shopping but head to the river instead (like what I did a few months ago). No one would know. :razz:

See you soon.
-Simon

Those 20# carp do not count Simon :hihi:

I'll be there tomorrow and sunday!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts