Spey Pages banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Jack Cook
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just laid my hands on a few copies of this new book, WOW! 18 patterns step by intricate step. The most beautiful pictures you will ever want to see of 300 more patterns. And then the recipes for all. Coffee table size with a lovely linen cover and a slipcase. This is a book you want on your table at home.

I don't know how easy they are going to be to lay your hands on.
Fresh off the boat from Japan today.

The first 3 lucky folks get one.

·
Jack Cook
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ditto

I also have a couple of the earlier books and this one does not fall short. The thing is so nice I wear silk gloves when I am pawing through it.

I have one left and may have a line on 5 more.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Jack,
Thanks for setting aside mine. I couldn't be happier the photos and patterns are incredible, and I'm chomping at the bit to get tying.

This book is really great.
Daniel

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ken Sawada Book

I would be very interested in purchasing one of Ken's books if there are still copies available.

Thanks.
Eric

·
Jack Cook
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is a big box on its way from Japan

Plenty for all.

The book is not cheap at $95 but part of that is just getting it here from Japan. I can tell you it is worth it.

I am also getting a few remaining copies of the original Tube/Waddington book. There are the basic version not the slip covered collector sets so they will only be about $50

·
Jack Cook
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A good question indeed

Since much of the stuff I sell is not in English, at least at first.

This book is written side by side in English and Japanese

·
Jack Cook
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Another Box of Books from Japan

In addition to 6 copies of the new Tube Fly hard cover I have 8 or so of the original Tube Flies & Waddingtons. This is a smaller paperback which goes for $49. The pictures and information are just as good as all of Ken's other books.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts