Spey Pages banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a mix-up on my order with the speyshop in Carantion today, i emailed Jack about it and he immediately responded to my email and followed up with a phone call to see what i wanted to do. Just wanted everyone to know how great their service is and how much i appreciate it. Oh yeah, one more thing, the Waddington Prawns are incredible, the best prawn imitation i've seen, hands down. I can't wait to take it for a swim.

CDG

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
... and great sponsors too!

It's nice to be reminded by the sponsor that they need are up for renewal instead of the other way 'round.

Thanks Aaron

·
"Sing"
51 Posts
speyshops and friends

I bought one spey rod from the Spey Shop and have received hundreds of dollars of treasures from Aaron.
Most of all, the friendship is priceless.

Now I have a whole list of things I'm going to order from them.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
3 rods and holding

I'm at three rods and holding - actually 4, but one is an upgrade, numerous lines and fly tying stuff. We have some great sponsors on this site. Make it worth their while.

·
Junkyard Spey
7,105 Posts
Aaron & Jack...

They must be pretty good guys. I like both of them and I've never met either one. They do have great tying materials some of which I hope to have in the near future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.